alert icon
Business owners - received a forfeiture letter? File a reinstatement to re-activate online today. Corporations, click here. Limited Liability Companies, click here.

Can I Get a Revocation of Dissolution for My Business?

Read time: 6 minutes

Can I Revoke an Accidental Business Dissolution?

If you dissolve your corporation in error, you have up to 120 days to reactivate the corporation by filing a Revocation of Dissolution. The filing fee is $50.00 for a stock corporation and $20.00 for a nonstock corporation.  Be sure to reactivate within the 120-days, or your corporation will be permanently dissolved. 

If you’re an LLC you may reinstate your business following dissolution and there is no deadline for you to file a reinstatement. 

Forms and Fees