Doing Business Under Covid-19 RestrictionsLearn More
Top Business Downloads
Welcome to the CT Business Reopen and Recovery Center for the State of Connecticut.
This is your one-stop resource to help your business prepare, rebuild, and grow during the State’s Coronavirus response.
Phase 2 Reopen Rules (June 17)
- Amusement Parks English/Espanol
- Hotels/Lodging English/Espanol
- Indoor dining English/Espanol
- Indoor museums, zoos, and aquariums Indoor recreation (e.g., bowling, movie theaters, etc.) English/Espanol
- Libraries English/Espanol
- Outdoor events English/Espanol
- Personal services (e.g., nail salons, tattoo parlors, etc.) English/Espanol
- Sports and fitness facilities (e.g., gyms, fitness centers, pools, etc.) English/Espanol
- Social Clubs to follow all rules applicable to their operation (e.g. Restaurant, Pool)
Phase 1 Reopen Rules by Sector
- Governor Lamont's Executive Orders
State of Connecticut continues taking actions in response to the global spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- Small business owners guide to the CARE Act
- DOL guidance and resources FAQ for employees
- Hair salon and barber reopening guidelines
- Reopening guidelines for offices
- Retail establishment reopening guidelines
- Reopening guidelines for restaurants