Obtaining Copies of Our Records
You can receive copies of all the documents you file with us either online, from our office directly, or upon request via fax or mail. If you file online, a copy of the document is automatically emailed to you.
We are currently experiencing increased demand for copies and are responding as quickly as possible to all your copy requests.
How to Request Copies
All business and UCC records filed electronically are available to you for free. Please see below how to check if your business records or UCC records are available online.
Find Your Business Records
1. Search a Business
2. Click on your business name under “Business Search Results”
3. On the Business Information page, select “View Filing History” at bottom
4. Select “VIEW PDF” or “VIEW HTML” next to the filing information.
(Note: records older than 15 years may not be available using this method)
Find Your UCC Records
1. Search a UCC Record
2. Click on your business name under “UCC Inquiry Result”
3. Select the Lien Number
4. Select the Filing Number
5. Select “View Online Report” in the top right corner
Copies are available in black and white only. We cannot honor requests to provide color copies.